- This event has passed.
Dockside Night Market
June 1 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Puffer Malarkey Collective (Animae, Herb & Wood and Herb & Sea) is teaming up with friends from some of San Diego’s top restaurants to throw its first Dockside Night Market, taking guests on a culinary journey inspired by San Diego’s abundance of fresh seafood. Held June 1 from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Tuna Harbor Dockside Market, the open-air seafood market located at the Port of San Diego, the evening will showcase the best of the city’s food scene for an energetic summer night by the water.
The $100 entry fee will benefit Feeding San Diego and include bites from each participating restaurant, allowing guests to enjoy cuisine from San Diego’s hottest restaurants all in one place using an array of fresh seafood straight from the fishing boats. In addition to bringing the buzzing vibes found at iconic night markets all over the world, the evening will also feature a cash bar with sips from sponsors Campari and Suntory and DJ Julz Dela Peña spinning live all night.
- Tara Monsod, Animae
- Chelsea Coleman, Ross Garcia, Dan Luong, Mabel’s Gone Fishing
- Davin Waite, Wrench and Rodent
- Carlos Anthony, Herb & Wood
- Andrew Bachelier, Manna
- Roberto Alcocer, Valle
- Anthony Wells, Juniper & Ivy
- Carmine Lopez, Wolf in the Woods
- Marissa William & Carlo Guardado, Herb & Sea
- Manny DeLuz & Charlie Knowles, Cops & Robbers x Marcus Twilegar, Adobo House
Secure tickets via EventBrite.