After being rescheduled from its usual summertime dates, Comic-Con is back in San Diego, taking place Nov. 26 to Nov. 28. To celebrate, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego invites area superheroes and cosplayers for Comic-Con-inspired food and drink specials.
Comic-Con specials can be enjoyed from Wednesday, Nov. 24, to Sunday, Nov. 28, at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego’s The Landing and Sally’s Fish House & Bar (pictured). Themed dishes include:
- Hulk Burger at The Landing | Double Beef Patty, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Bacon, Red Onion, Tomato, Guacamole ($24)
- Darth Vader Burger at Sally’s Fish House & Bar | Double Beef Patty, Storm Trooper Spread, Galaxy Onions, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Dark Side Brioche Bun ($24)
- Loki Cocktail at Top of the Hyatt | Sauza Tequila, Midori, Lime, Sweet & Sour ($11)
- Dr. Strange Cocktail at The Landing | Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade Grenadine ($11)
- Grogu Cocktail at Sally’s Fish House & Bar | Titos, Malibu, Blue Curacao, Midori, Pineapple ($11)
- Dark Side Cocktail at Sally’s Fish House & Bar | Maker’s Mark, Simple Syrup, Lime, Mint, Blackberry, Club Soda ($11)
- Death Star Cocktail at Sally’s Fish House & Bar | Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Orange Bitters, Rosemary Simple Syrup, Blackberry, Lemon ($11)
To learn more, visit www.hyatt.com.